Monday, December 20, 2010

Pico Soriano ..Wins BAY BELLA PUBLISHING'S "Best of the Bay Bridal" Floral Category



with Floral Category Judge- Kevin Lee

It was SURREAL !!!. I have never experienced lining up with the rest of your peers, who have individually won in their respective county with their best floral entry, then singled out and be called "BAY BELLA PUBLISHING'S BEST OF THE BAY 2010  " WINNER" I quickly realized that my face had involuntary muscles that reacts to this type of emotion by contracting themselves into uncontrollable smile. I was happy.. Happiness.. so this is how it feels like.. A real deep sense of Euphoria, calm but raging with bliss.

Inasmuch as the following moments were a blur, I vividly remember that at that moment I knew what genuinely being happy felt like yet mindful of humility and gratitude to reign over an overwhelming sense of self. Love to Pia Paignier, Kathy Yulo, Gabriela Reid and Jingay Dava for being there to support me and to KEVIN LEE, who saw the detailed work, artistry and creativity in my piece.













2 comments: