Sunday, December 19, 2010

MY PASSION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY- PESCADERO




































PESCADERO IS A PLACE I END UP WHENEVER THE BLUES HIT ME. I START WITH A DRIVE TO HALF MOON BAY THEN HEAD SOUTH ON HIGHWAY ONE. AFTER I AM CALMED DOWN BY THE BEAUTY THAT THE  SCENIC COAST LINE  HAS TO OFFER , A SUDDEN LEFT TURN TOWARDS THE QUAINT LITTLE TOWN OF PESCADERO IS ALMOST AN IRRESISTIBLE URGE ONE CAN NOT HELP BUT GIVE IN TO. THESE IMAGES WILL JUSTIFY THE TIMES I SO WILLINGLY SURRENDER TO THE CHARMS THAT IS PESCADERO///....

2 comments:

  1. I just love looking at all your creations.... they are FABULOUS and you are A MUST GET FLORAL DESIGNER... I will always have you on top of my list as I am always thrilled with what you can come up with. I love the surprised feeling that I get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too end up in Pescadero... it calms me. I remember when I would visit this place with my mom and we would eat our Artichoke bread together while watching the ocean waves crash to the shore. A wonderful getaway that's not too far away. What an amazing drive.

    As far as your flowers go... they are so beautiful. God has given you a special talent... one I wish I had. My mother had a green thumb and I grew up surrounded by beautiful flowers.

    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete