Wednesday, August 22, 2012

CLASSIC WHITES AT VILLA MONTALVO

Al Schumann of 4 Season's catering is someone I have always worked with since I started my floral design business some 15- 17 years ago. Last  year, he called and asked me to  be part of  a very important event  in his only child's wedding, Sabrina, 

Sabrina is an out of state bride so after meeting with her once to discuss color  preference and overall look, it was me and Roberta, MOTB (Mother of the bride) who did the go-sees and made decisions  for additional accoutrement to give her a day to remember her lifetime. 































In spite of the heat and some hydrangeas wilting on us, we were able to replaced and fixed any problem to still deliver spectacular ceremony and reception floral pieces. YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment